Monday, July 20, 2009

Leftwing Lesson Plan Not a Problem, But Bibles In Classrooms Are

And yet, I'm the blind partisan...

While those on the left scream and cry foul over Rush Limbaugh preaching his conservative politics over the radio airwaves, those same people have no problem whatsoever with radical liberal teachers and college professors preaching their leftwing Democrat party politics in the classrooms and course material to young impressionable minds not expecting to get a political agenda included in their lesson plan.

Meanwhile in-between rewriting history to fit Democrat(ic) talking points and hateful remarks about conservatives, these same people lecture us about how they cannot allow anyone to expose young impressionable minds in the classroom to the Bible.

Karl Marx and company would be proud... stifling dissent in the public square and controlling education in the classroom... welcome to Amerikka comrades.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

This is exactly why I've given up Red. You twist and turn and avoid any actual discussion. But what do I know, I'm just another evil leftist.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Low did you that search thing with the links to my blog? That was cool. I didn't know that you could do that. I always use google to search my blog and that doesn't always work that well.

2:02 PM  
Blogger RD said...

Never said you were evil or even a leftist for that matter.
I only said that I think you are more partisan, biased, blinded by your beliefs, than you realize or admit... just like the rest of us.

And for that you got all pissy and throw in the towel and whine about how tough it is beating your head against the wall.

I say, welcome to the wall... where have you been and what took you so long?

As I said over at your place, apparently my disagreeing with you only represents my blind partisanship to you and offends you so I won't bother commenting over at your place any more.

No problem and no hard feelings.
-red

3:03 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Okay, this has been bugging me all day. I'm sorry that I insulted you, that was not my intent. I got on all self righteous and things did not go like I wanted them to. I'm responding on my phone otherwise I would say more, but this is kind of hard to do. lol

12:28 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Me too.. I'm sorry also for insulting you as well. It's okay for you to get mad at me man. Just understand one thing, I care about America and I know you do too.

We all want to believe that somehow we are above the fray or that we know the answers... human nature.

I not only admit my bias at this blog, I demonstrate why you (the reader) should be biased too.

I don't trust Republicans any more than I trust Democrats, but I agree with Republicans on the issues so yes I wish to defeat Democrats generally speaking. I am a conservative... and not all Republicans are conservative, so I wish to defeat the Olympia Snowe's and on the other extreme the Ron Paul's of the Republican party.

I support the Republican party because they best support and promote the style and type of government (conservative) that I believe in... not the other way around.

I don't believe that abortion is murder, taxes are too high, the border needs to be secured, immigration laws need to be enforced, the government is intruding too far into my life, etc. because the Republican party says so.

You can always trust that is where I am coming from... and you are always welcome to challenge my beliefs here... and I will honestly try to be less "snarky" with you in the future... but that sounds pretty boring to me.
-red

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home