Friday, September 28, 2007

Liberal Moonbat For Jihad of the Month

I'm sorry, but I'm declaring this contest over before the end of the month, since nobody can top this one , not even moveon.org (tried mightily though).

I coulda' put up a terrific photo, but didn't want to spoil the surprise. My only hint/comment for you is ... wait'll they find out she's a lesbian...(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Other nominees include (see Jihad of the Day posts in Sept archive) Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, moveon.org, Okie, Funk/Daily Kos/Blue Oklahoma, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Harry Reid, Howard Dean, Dennis Kucinich, the entire Democrat congress along with a host of "Dishonorable Mentions"....
But none of these Bush hating Jihadi supporters was fanatic enough to get invited to spend an all expenses paid, fun-filled weekend running around in the middle of the night killing innocent people with carbombs, IED's, suicide belts and hang out with cool terrorists like this months winner did!

Better luck next month to all those who supported the Jihad against America ...(from the safety of America)... you know who you are.

I know, I know, all liberals aren't like this and I'm namecalling... but it was just too good to pass up.
-red s tater

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home