Hunting for the Real Conservative
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat".In the last Republican debate (televised on Fox News), the very first question asked by Chris Wallace was "Who is the most conservative"? Meaning in the traditional sense of the word i.e. Reagan like, not in the moonbat sense like ronpaul, the question was directed at the big 4, Rudy, McCain, Romney and Fred.
This is like asking Joe Liberman and Zel Miller who's more liberal while John Kerry, Teddy Kennedy and moonbat alGore are standing next to them.
There should be no question about who is the most conservative and it's none of the big 4 that's for sure.
There are two kinds of people, ...those who 'gather' everything from those around them and those who actually go out and hunt.Go Hunter 08.
Hillary Clinton is running for President at a time when America needs a hunter.
There are all kinds of almost-conservatives running around pretending to be the most conservative at a time when America needs a true conservative to lead us into the dangerous but bright future.
Here are some reasons to consider joining me in supporting this great American for President.
(I also urge you to compare his record to any of the candidates and see for yourself at OntheIssues.org)
1) Duncan Hunter is the most conservative candidate in the race. He has a 92% lifetime rating, American Conservative Union.
2) Hunter is the "National Security" candidate. He served with the 173rd Airborne and the 75th Army Rangers in Vietnam, and was, most recently, the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the House of Representatives. Duncan Hunter knows defense.
3) Hunter is a strong supporter of missile defense.
4) He's a strong supporter of Israel.
5) He was responsible for building the fence along the Mexico-U.S. border in San Diego. That double fence cut smuggling (people and drugs) over 90%.
6) He opposes the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty bill in the Senate.
7) He is a co-sponsor of the Fair Tax.
8) He was the co-sponsor of a bill that would require a 2/3 majority in Congress to raise taxes.
9) He is a strong proponent of fair trade and will fix some of the bad trade deals that have been made by previous administrations in order to keep high paying jobs in America.
10) He pledges to appoint originalist judges like Antonin Scalia.
11) He has a 100% Pro-Life rating from National Right to Life.
12) He believes that marriage is between a man and a woman. He supports a Constitutional Amendment to protect marriage.
13) He is a strong defender of the 2nd Amendment who has an A+ National Rifle Association rating.
14) He supports school choice.
15) Duncan Hunter is Red Stater Approved Genuine 100% USDA Prime Conservative.
My dream ticket- Duncan Hunter/Lynne Cheney