Friday, December 28, 2007

Vote In Red's Republican Primary Poll

Over in the right sidebar you will find who I consider to be the top three choices for red staters in the upcoming Presidential primary elections.

Please cast your vote with care and leave no hanging chads.
-red
If "your guy" didn't make the final cut, sorry... there is a good reason. Besides, most of you seem to be willing to let the MSM pick your candidates anyway, so why not let me.
Feel free to "write-in" in the comments section if you feel you must.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RMS941 said...

HI RED
Yes I voted Hunter is at 100%
lol Banner looks great.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Hunter Go!

6:05 PM  
Blogger RD said...

grass revolt, it is indeed a pleasure to see you. You do an outstanding job over there, I've lifted a lot of posts from you... keep it rollin'

Russell, I'm glad you like it.lol
The "Bridges" banner you have is outstanding my friend.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home