Friday, January 18, 2008

Duncan Hunter In America's Biggest Race To Win

The latest racing rumor is that Presidential hopeful and motorsports advocate Duncan Hunter is in negotiation with a veteran race team for a multi-race sponsorship deal. Details of the agreement have not been finalized, but I was able to get some of the top secret sample artwork.
(car number changed to protect the innocent)

Hunter and his friend General Chuck Yeager are also looking at dropping by the famed Barrett Jackson Car Auction this coming Sunday, schedule permitting, to check-out the hottest musclecars and classics on the planet according to a campaign spokesperson.

Duncan Hunter has been a longstanding supporter of motorsports including off-roading and is a member of the powerful Congressional Automotive Performance and Motorsports Caucus which is associated with SEMA.






Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! I hope that this support will give him some "traction."

I think every working American would benefit greatly by having Duncan Hunter in the White House.

And Rush Limbaugh certainly pegged it recently for Conservatives, when he said if people wanted to know who the real conservatives in the Republican primaries, then they should look for the candidates that the media is refusing to give press to [e.g. taking them out of debates.] or talk about.

Obviously, this is Duncan Hunter. The one and only true conservative in the race and, as Chuck Yeager the the motorsports fans know, a truly Great American.

1:01 PM  
Blogger RD said...

lol, "traction" good one!
I would like to see him put a couple of the others into the wall.

Not looking like some of the others have enough fuel to make it to the checkered flag either.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I suggested a while back that he should try to get the NASCAR vote! People do read these blogs!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger RD said...

agent be two sly is a pretty sharp agent.
Do you know agent 1320?

http://dragracingonline.com

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's actually, Agent B squared sly. And no, I don't know the other agent.

2:42 PM  
Blogger RD said...

cool... actually I like Agent B too sly... !!

Agent 1320 (1/4mile) is a found at www.Dragracingonline.com and is a very cool agent too!

either way... God Bless ya' and hang in there.
We will see much more of Duncan Hunter I sincerely believe.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home