Saturday, September 20, 2008

Son Of A.... Democrat Hacker Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree!

The son of a Democrat State Rep. from Memphis ends up being behind hacking into Sarah Palin's personal e-mail.

But everyone is pretty sure that it was just a prank... no harm done right? Ha ha those kids...

"I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be," the e-mails said. "I read though the e-mails ALL OF THEM before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor and pictures of her family."

Ohhh, too bad, so since you couldn't find any dirt or scum... no harm done?

The Democrat attacks on Sarah Palin will be what loses this election for them. They are in a hatefest frenzy and cannot see just how ugly they are behaving. American voters see it though, and we like an underdog and we don't like someone being bullied.

My wife and several women I work with are personally offended by the horrible things Democrats are trying to do to a woman they identify strongly with.
They "ARE" Sarah Palin and there are millions and millions of them...
Don't say you weren't warned.
-red

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home