Monday, October 27, 2008

I Couldn't Agree More... Throw the book and back the bus...

The post that the left won’t read

Posted by: Neocon in 2008 Race, Nutter Butters

This is the sort of post that the left doesn’t believe exists.

Contrary to popular leftist internet belief, when those of us on the right find a snake among us, we run them out much like our congressional counterparts. It doesn’t do much to help keep legislative control but it does keep a clean conscious.

That being said, meet the snake:

Isn’t that picture cute? From the buzz going around, she might not even have a black eye. How foolish do you have to be to not only fake a hate crime but also not even bother to reproduce physical markings? As much as I hate to say it, there might be a reason why our campaign volunteers aren’t getting out the vote, my friends. In fact, if we’ve got many more people like Ms. Todd in our midsts then we don’t deserve to win. I’m sickened that I’m supporting the same candidate as this woman.

Then again, she was apparently a Ron Paul supporter.

No, that isn’t a cheap Ron Paul shot all you little Roniacs out there- I just couldn’t help myself. We all own a little of this kook. What does this show? It shows that there are loonies on both sides of the political aisle. I’ve never lumped in the average liberal voter with the people pouring pink paint all over themselves on the national mall and I would hope that those latte-sipping libs laughing themselves silly over this mess wouldn’t make a similar mistake with us, ideological differences aside.

What else is there to say?Throw the book at her.

Better make sure that you’re recording the sentencing, though, I’d hate for her to start a new round of claims.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Wow!

I had no clue she was a Ron Paul supporter.

Heck I had forgotten about Ron Paul!

I hope she has to live with that B scratched into her cheek forever!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home