Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Finally Agree With Funk... "Run JC Run"


Nothing against Mary Fallin, but I hope that JC Watts becomes Oklahoma's next Governor and I encourage him to go for it!
I believe JC Watts is a good man, an outstanding public speaker and a wonderful conservative Christian along with being a skilled politician. He has the right stuff to be a governor. He is a leader.
Being Governor for a couple of years would also position the charismatic Mr Watts as a potential candidate for President in 2012 or 2016.

The only thing is I cringe at the vicious attacks from the left that will be launched upon JC should he decide to run .

















JC Watts at quarterback on a fake hand-off just before deciding to.... RUN JC RUN.
(image from NEWSOK.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home