Monday, March 30, 2009

Muskogee Tea Party

Muskogee Tea Party

Hosted By- Musings of a Muskogee Politico
"Are you tired of the bailouts and other wasteful spending coming out of Washington, D.C.? It's time to say, "Enough is enough!"

To that end, I am organizing a Tea Party in Muskogee, on April 15th.

I launched TeaPartyMuskogee.com this week, and will be posting details about the 'Tax Day Tea Party' there whenever I can nail them down (I will try to post here as well).

I have folks coming from Claremore, Ft. Smith-area, and Southeast Oklahoma, in addition to Muskogee; wherever you live, come and join us on April 15th!

I have created a Facebook group and event for the Tea Party, in addition to TeaPartyMuskogee.com. Invite your friends, and let's throw a big Tea Party in Muskogee on April 15th, coinciding with over 300 similar events across the nation!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home