Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mark My Words

If the Obama administration and Democrats proceed with plans to prosecute Bush admin officials for methods of interrogation that at the time were not considered "torture" by those same Democrats who now are calling it "torture", it will in deed be the beginning of the end for the Obama era.

Americans will not tolerate that level of hypocrisy, deceit and political retaliation from any administration... not even the first black President.

George W Bush kept us safe following Sept 11 2001, and any attempt by the left to turn that into a criminal action will be met with a swift and overwhelming reaction from Americans the likes of which Democrats have never seen before.... 2010 and 2012 will be landslides and in fact it may just put Republicans (the adults) back in power for generations to come.

Go ahead Obama and company... I dare ya'.
-red stater

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I think it would be a travesty to prosecute anyone who played a part in keeping me safe, I can't help but wonder if it is the "shock" America needs to wake her up. It would be a death sentence for the Dumocrats for sure. I am torn on this. I would love to see the Dumocrats commit suicide but I could not bear to see true patriots hung on the national cross.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home