Saturday, May 16, 2009

Madonna To Marry Jesus?


Fifty-something Madonna is now planning to "marry" twenty-something toyboy Jesus in some sort of Kabbalah ceremony. Father of the groom-to-be Luiz Heitor said "My understanding is that this is just a consequence of what is happening. He is already living with her."

"I don't know if there will be an actual wedding. From what I have read there could be a sort of ritual, but I don't know Kabbalah... to know if it's valid and legal."


My only question is which one is the adopted kid and which one is the new hubby?

1 Comments:

Blogger mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

My question is this: How long is this freak show going to continue? Good post Red. By the way, I did some minor tweaks on your Barack O'Urkel pic. A MyFox blogger "Texas Gal" sent me an Urkel pic. My cohort Rattrapper and I had a field day with this.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home