Monday, May 25, 2009

Obama Still Campaigning.... Even on Memorial Day

From Wordsmith at Flopping Aces Blog.

"I know that there is nothing I will not do to keep our country safe, even as I face no harder decision than sending our men and women to war — and no moment more difficult than writing a letter to the families of the fallen. And that’s why as long as I am President, I will only send our troops into harm’s way when it is absolutely necessary, and I will always provide them with the equipment and support they need to get the job done". (Applause.) - President Barack Hussein Obama, Memorial Day Speech, 2009

Implying that his predecessor (George W Bush) sent troops into harm's way when it wasn't necessary and sent them without the equipment or support needed to get the job done but somehow without noting that in fact he (Obama) personally voted NOT to fund the troops during that war and opposed getting the job done in that war at every opportunity.

What a pathetic loser, I'm sorry... but that's what I think of this worthless piece of human flesh we call our President right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home