Thursday, May 07, 2009

Obama's Closing Club Gitmo Super Blunder

President Obama announced the closing of "Club Gitmo" where hundreds of extremist Islamic radicals captured on the battle fields of Iraq and Afghanistan are being held while the war continues, without having any plans for what to do with the detainees, how to release them or where.

States are taking the "not in my backyard" approach including Democrats like Diane Feinstein's refusal to use Alcatraz. Now Obama is stuck with closing Gitmo and nowhere to put the prisoners... quite a pickle.

Asked by the press, the Prez commented.... "Did I do thaaaat?"

2 Comments:

Blogger mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

I must say...way to go Jerkel! Are you following John Kerry's mindless plans President Urkel...I mean Obonga...I mean Obama?

1:51 AM  
Blogger RD said...

lol

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home