Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poking Fun at My Side...

And just to be fair and show I can poke fun at my side... (jokes from democrat underground)

Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.

One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Democrat?"

"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Democrats," was the man's reply.

"What if your daddy and granddaddy were horse thieves?"

"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican."

Ba-da-ching!



Republicans will save the rainforest - if you tell them that’s where the golf ball trees are!

Ba-cha-ching

Two wealthy Repubs are sitting in a restaurant, one of them being the owner.

The owner turns to his guest and says, "See? I'm doing my part to help the economy, I just opened up three new jobs in my restaurant."

Just as the two get finished toasting each other's success, the busboy comes by to clear off their dishes and says, "I know, I have all three of them."

...Cha-cha chingah!

This little old lady calls 911. When the operator answers she yells, "Help, send the police to my house right away! There's a damn Democrat on my front porch and he's playing with himself."

"What?" the operator exclaimed. "I said there is a damn Democrat on my front porch playing with himself and he's weird; I don't know him and I'm afraid! Please send the police!" the little old lady repeated.

"Well, now, how do you know he's a Democrat?"

"Because, you damn fool, if it was a Republican, he'd be screwing somebody!"


Badah Bing, Bahdah Ching!

4 Comments:

Blogger Otter Limits said...

So did that lady ever get the police to come and get Obama off her front porch?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger RD said...

I'm pretty sure it was Barney Frank... considering the pocket pool activity going on.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Otter Limits said...

Suuuure. Ruin a perfectly good Obama joke with logic why don't you?

10:14 PM  
Blogger RD said...

Wow... that is soooo not like me.

Hope you had a terrific weekend man.
I just cooked for the inlaws and wife's grandma... good times.

Mussels in butter and garlic, salmon and shrimp on the grill with baked taters and asparagus and french rolls to soak up that butter and garlic sauce.
Barefoot Shiraz and Yellowtail Merlot or Corona's and limes.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home