Sunday, June 14, 2009

Biden on Stimulus Plan Failure: Oops we "Guessed Wrong"


"Don't mess with Joe" Biden, whom the President put in charge of overseeing the stimulus plan, appeared on Meet the Press and admits the 1 trillion dollar federal government stimulus plan is a failure saying that he, Obama and company, "guessed wrong".

Mr. Gaffe-O-matic also said...

"No one realized how bad the economy was. The projections, in fact, turned out to be worse. But we took the mainstream model as to what we thought -- and everyone else thought -- the unemployment rate would be."

"Everyone guessed wrong at the time the estimate was made about what the state of the economy was at the moment this was passed."

"The bottom line is that jobs are being created that would not have been there before."

"Can I claim credit that all of that's due to the recovery package? No. But it clearly has had an impact."

I didn't know, they didn't tell me, I had a flat tire, I was sick, my dog died...
Don't worry Joe, the government controlled media will cover for ya'.

Kinda reminds me of that scene in the original Blues Brothers movie where Jake Elwood (Belushi) lays out a laundry list of lame self serving excuses to a crazed jilted gun toting Carrie Fisher as to why he stood her up at the alter.

-red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home