Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Don't Mess With Joe" is On the Job, Looking out for Your Money



Tuesday
during a press conference call with reporters, Joe Biden was asked to explain how exactly the administration plans to create the 600,000 new jobs this summer as advertised by the Obama administration.

Biden immediately asked for "a pass", saying a question like that is "above my pay grade" and, "I'm sorry, I'm not an economist. My background is in foreign policy."

When he was asked about a proposed $9 billion tunnel between New Jersey and New York, the vice president said, "This totally new tunnel is designed to provide for automobile traffic. It's something people have been clamoring for for a long time."

Uhhh the proposed tunnel is for trains Mr Veep, not cars.

He can't do math and doesn't know a train from a car.... and this is the guy Obama put in charge of over a Trillion dollars and the entire economy stimulus plan?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Ammon86 (Poland) said...

And imagine an attempt on the life of Obama. That guy would be the next president of The United States..

4:04 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Please accept my sincere apology for misunderstanding your comment... and for my initial response which was inappropriate.

You are 100% correct, Joe Biden as Prez is scary... in fact he might be worse than Obama... I'm pretty sure he would be much worse in fact.

Great point AMMON86- and please stop by anytime to get wrongly insulted by me.
-red

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home