Sunday, July 12, 2009

Obamanomics: Your Personal Home Version

From Otter Steve at Otter Limits blog- Emphasis mine.

"Check this out.

I am really broke and I can usually just barely scrap up enough to pay all of our bills so this is the plan I came up with.

I am going to go out and spend MORE money (that I don't have) to buy a bunch of crap that I don't really need... and that will make me more prosperous.

Yes, spending more of what I don't have will make all of my financial problems go away.

Right.
Sounds stupid doesn't it?

Well...isn't this the same thing that the Obama administration is doing to fix our country's economy?
Sounds like it to me.

That is what I like to call DOO-DOO ECONOMICS."


Makes perfect sense to me Otter.... a big bunch of doo-doo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home