My Life Story...
My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned ... couldn't concentrate.
- Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.
- After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it. Mainly because it was a so-so job and seamed more exciting than it was
- Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was exhausting.
- I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it so we parted.
- Then I tried to be a chef -- figured it would add a little spice to my life but I just wasn't at home on the range
- Finally, I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
- My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.
- Mining was interesting, but then they gave me the shaft.
- Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.
- I became a professional fisherman, but my net income was reel low
- Thought about becoming a witch, so I tried that for a spell.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes but I was fired because I wasn't up to it.
- So then I got a job in a health club, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
- Next, I found being an electrician interesting, but there were too many undercurrents.
- After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a history teacher until I realized there was no future in it.
- My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind and the job had no perks.
- So I retired and I found I am a perfect fit for the job!