Sunday, September 13, 2009

Left Wondering If Radical Leftist Socialization of America Has Awakened The Silent Majority

I gotta laugh... (sorry), some on the left are beginning to wonder if the radical takeover of private companies and excessive out of control growth of government spending and extreme leftist policies being implemented on almost an hourly basis... (i.e. overreaching), by the rabid foaming at the mouth Obama administration which is totally controlled by admitted communists, radical leftist extremists, corrupt Chicago cronies and assorted other America haters appointed by the anointed one, is actually helping Republicans... ?... !

I can answer this with a quick reply.
Yes, and I told you so.

Wednesday Feb 11 2009- "Look for these foaming at the mouth Democrats to over reach, over spend, over legislate, over socialize and over step the boundaries Americans are willing to accept." -Red Stater

Bring on 2010 and 2012.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

So instead of actually commenting on my post (which was mostly a reference to a post by a libertarian) you decide to do your own snarky and mocking post.

Apparently you're not the only one who isn't fond of my opinion...the blog that I quoted has apparently banned me from submitting comments. What's up with that? As often as I speak glowingly of his blog and link to it, why would my comments be banned? I can understand why I got banned from RedState.com (okay, no I can't but it doesn't surprise me) but why would a libertarian ban someone from posting comments on his site?

11:18 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Beats me... I'm not a Libertarian.

But the leftist controlled main stream media hasn't touched that story and you know it... meanwhile they couldn't get enough of the Tiller murder.

Wake up dave.
-red

12:01 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Actually I don't know it. I get my news from the radio and internet and typically I don't follow stories like that one. They are horrible and should never happen but beyond that I don't follow them. I didn't follow the Tiller story and I haven't followed this new one.

12:31 PM  
Blogger RD said...

fair enough... I do catch some of CNN, MSNBC and NBC news each day and Foxy news late at night in secret of course!

So since you don't watch the msm and I do, then take my word for two facts.
1- the media is beyond biased and is in fact in the tank.
2- the media didn't give anywhere near to the same amount of attention to the murder of the innocent anti-abortion activist as they did to the killing of the king of baby killers.

It's just the way it is... journalism is dead, long live journalism.

Perhaps this is why you don't watch the news media.

I watch it because I know it is biased and watching it is the only way to combat it when someone brings it up.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home