Barrett Jackson is Best TV This Weekend
The famed Barrett Jackson Car Auction in Scottsdale AZ is heading into it's final weekend where the big boys come out to play.
Check local listings for televised coverage all weekend on the SPEED Channel.
Here is my post following the 2006 Barrett Jackson for an idea of what to expect this year.
Muscle cars and hotrods dominated in 2006, 2007 and will again in 2008.
So, as I asked back in '06... HEY DETROIT, ARE YOU WATCHING?
"SOLD, ...SOLD, ...SOLD"
Check local listings for televised coverage all weekend on the SPEED Channel.
Here is my post following the 2006 Barrett Jackson for an idea of what to expect this year.
Muscle cars and hotrods dominated in 2006, 2007 and will again in 2008.
So, as I asked back in '06... HEY DETROIT, ARE YOU WATCHING?
"SOLD, ...SOLD, ...SOLD"
Labels: GoHunter08









AOL Sports Hottest Athlete




2 Comments:
You know?
Where is Duncan Hunter?
Is he still in the race?
ya' know marie, while I've come to expect such tactics from other candidates supporters, it comes as a surprise from you.
I heard Fred is dropping out and throwing his support to McCain.
Did I drop by your place with that?
Duncan Hunter is leading in the Nevada Caucus poll, Fred is near the bottom.
So, did you have a comment about the Barrett Jackson Car Auction?
Post a Comment
<< Home