Friday, October 10, 2008

Challenge To Okie Funk and Leftist Blogging Friends

In my post below "Where Is The Outrage.." I challenged Oklahoma bloggers on the left... who claim to be the champions of fair elections to denounce ACORN or at least mention the horrible voter fraud that has now spread to at least 13 key states. Voter fraud that is primarily tied to the democrat party and if you look close enough... right to the top. But one step at a time.

So, Okie Funk... SoonerThought, ....Kittenstomper, ....Otter... Peace Arena, ...Sinister.... Blue Oklahoma, ....jmbzine, and the rest... Either step up and condemn ACORN and tax paid voter fraud or prove once and for all that you are nothing more than partisan democrat tools.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

I did post something about the ACORN situation, several days ago. Go find it on my blog.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I denounce any and all voter fraud. Unfortunately, Rove & Co. have taught everyone well how to effectively engage in election fraud.

"...prove once and for all that you are nothing more than partisan democrat tools."
Someone needs to counterbalance the partisan GOP tools like yourself...

12:42 PM  
Blogger Otter Limits said...

Well Red, I condemn ANY voter fraud. Or any campaign fraud of any kind.

However, I will not point fingers at just one party and nobody else should either.

If there is any fraud in ANY campaign, Democrat or Republican (or Independent for that matter, but there probably isn't a lot of that, otherwise they would do better in the polls) than it should be investigated and the candidate in question should have to face the consequences.

I have to admit, I am ignorant about ACORN. What I know about them is what I have read on the blogs. I will read more about them some other time.

Anyway, campaign fraud is bad, it does not matter to me if the culprit is "Red" or "Blue."

2:47 PM  
Blogger RD said...

I gave a quick look at each of those mentioned before I posted... but I will certainly give you the benefit of the doubt sinister... which seems to be more than some of you are willing to give me.

I favor exposing anyone trying to fix an election no matter their party affiliation. It's just that the left has made a long standing career out of just that while blaming Republicans.

ACORN was around during the 2000 election and was guilty of voter fraud then, again in 2004 and now it seems to be out of control (13 key states).
Banking on the fact that the poor and minority communities vote for democrats... ACORN registers anyone and everyone.. many times, multiple times and even dead people or the Dallas Cowboys... (in Nevada?)
I heard that Indiana has now registered more people to vote than it has population.
nice.

Barack Obama was a "community organizer" for ACORN and it's affiliates in Chicago... following the Saul Alinsky model, Obama and ACORN are a perfect match.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home