Monday, October 20, 2008

Joe Biden: Gabby Johnson 2008

If you've ever seen the movie "Blazing Saddles" then you know what authentic genuine frontier pioneer gibberish is.

I think Joe Biden may just be that old man "Gabby Johnson" in Blazing Saddles.

Here are some gems from Gabby Joe Biden's latest incoherent rant... yes, this is all from the same speech!

..."Mark my words," - By Joe Biden

"I probably shouldn't have said all this because it dawned on me that the press is here,"

"Gird your loins,"
...

"It's like cleaning the Augean stables, man."

"This is more than just, this is more than – think about it, literally, think about it –"
...

"I've forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know, so I'm not being falsely humble with you."


"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound."- Joe Biden

Thanks for being as clear as mud there Joe.... and the left has the nerve to question Sarah Palin?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home