Sunday, November 09, 2008

What Do They Call it when You are Forced To Work for the Government?

Thanks to FGO...

I forget what it's called when the government forces all of the people to work in government programs.... all of the people working for the government... hmmm? The term escapes me...

But future President Obama has plans for YOUR free time though, whether you like it or not.

The Obama people also have a problem with their website... it seems they had the word "require" in the text describing Obama's community service programs, then took it out... and now deny that it was ever there.
Maggie's Notebook and a few other bloggers have captured the screen before it was changed.

Chicago thug politics... get ready.



Blogger Maggie M. Thornton said...

Thanks for the link and getting the word out.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Red S Tater said...

More importantly, THANK YOU for the "word".

I'll be sure to visit your site more frequently... keep up the great work.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home