Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Democrats Are Dangerously Stupid: Example # 99, 999

Within days of President Hussein (or is that "insane"?) Obama announcing that the United States will abandon it's military program in outer space....

1- "North Korea (building nukes) is preparing to test it's long range missile capable of reaching the US via outer space".

2- "Iran (building nukes) has achieved the ability to launch satellites into orbit and would now seek to increase the ability of its satellite-carrier rockets to carry more weight".

So, 10 years from now when the US is surrounded by orbiting time bombs will anyone have the sense to look back and say.... we were wrong, that Obama cat was insane, what were we thinking?

Of course not... the left will figure out a way to try and "blame Bush".

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Were the words "stupid" and "idiots" really needed?

10:14 AM  
Blogger RD said...

No... of course not.
But I don't use offensive language on the blog, so I was left with milder words like that.

10:51 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Ohhh... does that mean you're okay with "morons" and "nuts"?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, that’s the ticket Red.

*shakes head*

10:02 AM  
Blogger RD said...

okay... you're right... dang-it...

let's see, "ignorant" would imply that they just aren't aware of their recklessness or aren't aware of the threat Iran and N Korea pose, so that's out... hmmm.

Help me out dave. What's the proper word for a politician that refuses to take the steps to defend Americans from an attack?

A politician that for political gain disarms America at a time our enemies are arming up, threatening us and declaring they will eliminate us... what is the term for someone who betrays his country, weakens his country and in some ways seems more sympathetic to our enemies than to America's safety... help me out, the term escapes me.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

From that perspective I guess you did pick some choice words. I don't agree with all of your conclusions, but at the moment I am not happy with anyone in government so they can all suck it as far as I'm concerned.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home